Greetings from new member

wombosi

Welcome to the forum.  You'll find this a comfortable place for questions and discussions at all levels.  Sometimes we even talk about woodworking :D.  

By the way, you may already know, but another way to reach out to a specific member is to include the name preceeded by the @ symbol in your regular post.  Like this, @wombosi.  

Your profile says you do woodturning.  What types of turning are your main interests?

Thanks all. This seems like a very well designed forum.

I'm a carpenter and woodworker in western MA. I have a few lathes - a 3' delta and a 10' patternmaker's lathe. Most of my turning is between centers and I've done a lot of things like porch posts and balusters, though not much turning at all in recent years as most of my work is remodeling.

• Like 1

@wombosi, Wnaziri hasn't been active here for some time, so I don't know if he will answer. I DO know from other sources, that he has since replaced all his Northfield stuff with European mchines. Felder, I think.

You might try a DM through Instagram. https://instagram.com/wnaziri?utm_medium=copy_link

Welcome to the forums Wombosi.  I am looking forward to seeing some of you work.

I know there have been some members here in the past that had the VSC Fence and were pretty happy with them and their customer service.  I also believe Marc( The Woodwhisperer) uses it on his saw.

On 12/18/2021 at 10:18 AM, wtnhighlander said:

@wombosi, Wnaziri hasn't been active here for some time, so I don't know if he will answer. I DO know from other sources, that he has since replaced all his Northfield stuff with European mchines. Felder, I think.

You might try a DM through Instagram. https://instagram.com/wnaziri?utm_medium=copy_link

Many thanks, friendo. Very helpful.