M7 Bracket Clock--Part two--the Back Door

joe mendel

1 hour ago, joe mendel said:

Lie-Nielsen makes a radius inlay tool, with different width cutters sold seperatly.

Unfortunately we must talk about this tool in past tense. They no longer make it and won't make it for the foreseeable future. I have a feeling you could sell your tool and make a decent profit given LN's current backlog on manufacturing tools.

Even the Lee Valley or Veritas option is back ordered until well into 2021. I've been watching some tools and their back order dates have just kept getting pushed back for the better part of almost 2 years now.

• Sad 1

On 1/3/2022 at 3:32 PM, treeslayer said:

Always wanted one of those, how do you like it?

I own three radius tools, two straight line tools, and all of the cutter widths (4?), and I find it totally invaluable.  Once I set a radius or a straight line off-set, I prefer to change tools, and not tools settings.  There is not a thing which I could find to dislike about the tools set.  As a man who really likes to incorporate Federal period motifs in his work, they have made me quite a bit of money on my investment.  I would advise to BUY BUY BUY when the supply backlog opens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• joe mendel changed the title to M7 Bracket Clock--Part two--the Back Door
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    R Parekh
    Newest Member
    R Parekh