A storm is coming!

curlyoak

Hurricane watch along the east coat from mid Florida to southern Florida for tropical storm Nicole.. I am dead center on the forecast cone of probability.. Subject to variations. It is anticipated to be a strong tropical storm or a  low grade hurricane. At least it will work me in preparation and after storm clean up. Worse is to sustain damage. Not probable due to the anticipated strength. Wish me luck! It will be here late Wednesday and early Thursday.

• Sad 1

I think a little luck has come my way. The forecast calls for it to enter the coast line 30 or 40 miles north vs an anticipated direct hit. Being south of a hurricane moving west spinning counter clockwise eliminates storm surge south of the eye. It all reversed with ian as that storm was headed east so south got that eye got the surge. People misunderstand surge. Flooding water rises up. Sometimes fast. A surge is a wall of water moving very fast with a strong current. 

• Like 2