Accurate digital angle finder

I got two of the same square shaped magnetic digital angle finders off Amazon for about $20 each and I can have them on the same surface and one measures +.25 deg and the other -.25 deg, and that's too much for my ADD a$$ to be able to handle.

Where can I find a good but cheap-as-possible brand/model of these things that gives a more accurate angle measurement?

Or use them both and average the results :lol:.  

Seriously, what is the application/problem you're trying to solve? 

Measuring 90* & 45* is one thing, but for random angles +/- .25 degrees is a pretty high level of precision, at least for a protractor. 

And the error is actually .125 because if each angle cube was off equally the same each cube would have an error of .125 for a total error of .25 . When I was a carpenter and I was pulling a cross square measurement if the error was off 1/8" the square of the building was actually only out of square 1/16".

No set up is 100% accurate, perfect is a goal but, in reality there comes a point where it is good enough. In the Machinists world it is called chasing zero's and, no I'm not a Machinist I'm just saying, the machinists have and, use some pretty sophisticated measuring tools and they are never 100% accurate but they are within tolerances which... is good enough.