Shop Grand Opening Party!

dcustoms

Hello All! I have been in the process for the last several months of moving my shop to a larger space. Well I am finally done with the move and everything is setup (well almost everything). My wife is throwing a party at the shop just to drum up some attention to the business and to thank all the people who have supported us over the years....also just becuase parties are fun... I am extending the invitation to anyone who is in the area and wants to come out and talk shop and have a good time. Please let me know if anyone is available!

We have a new Location!

We are happy to celebrate our new shop GRAND OPENING with an open house. We are inviting all of our great clients, friends, and family to launch the next step in Dunigan Custom Woodworking.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.

121 North Main Street

Glenwood, IL

Drinks and Hors d'oeuvres will be served

Dustin,

might have a job for you dustin thinking i might want to build a tool stand for lathe that is more secure then the dresser. only wto shops that i have seen so far is chris's and you should see chris's shop he inherited it from his dad and it is a buet.

Duck, you can add mine to your list... http://www.thewoodwhisperer.com/shop-tours/jays-standalone-workshop/ I'm in Elgin...

• 3 weeks later...