What Have I Done...

Boatworks Today

I have a couple of cats I adopted.

Living in a barn, they are an integral part of the family.

(If you don't get the automated scat house)...This http://www.amazon.com/ARM-Hammer-Cat-Litter-Deodorizer/dp/B002ZUZXUU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417230935&sr=8-1&keywords=arm+and+hammer+cat+litter+deodorizer may help a little.

Spread a thin layer under the cat litter and they will kick it up and activate it as they dig/bury.

The trouble with deodorizers is that, at the very best, they mask the odor but don't actually eliminate it (not by a long shot).

Some find the perfume of the deodorizer to be so cloying while sifting the turds that they would rather smell cat poo.

Have fun with the kitten.

Don't forget to get some scratch posts!

Dave

Technically speaking, cats are not actually domesticated animals. They choose to live with humans when and if it is convenient for them.

BT, if you have a garage that you actually park cars in, never let the critter hang out there, or you will start the car some chilly morning and have a terribly screeching fan belt....

Technically speaking, cats are not actually domesticated animals. They choose to live with humans when and if it is convenient for them.

Most cats would say that their humans are not domesticated and make poor slaves which require constant discipline to maintain a proper box and food supply. This all takes away from their majestic life spent prominently displaying themselves as they lick their own testicles.

I've had quite a few dogs in my life but he was the best; feisty, playful, built like a tank but still a big gentle baby..  Unfortunately never got to meet any of the girls :(...

I've got a pitbull and he's one of the most loyal and loving dogs I've ever had.  Never met a dog I didn't like. Cats can be pretty cool, however I'm allergic to them. 

• Like 1

In the UK you are responsible for any damage that your dog does but not your cat. They can go dig up your neighbours prize winning begonias and they can't do a thing about it. I think this 'immunity' may contribute to their superior attitude.