Best way to attach "large" jpeg files to post?

graffis

So I'm trying to attach about 5 or 6 pictures to my next post but I get an "error" message saying each one is too large to attach. They are jpeg files

about 150 kilobytes each. I have Windows 8. Am I missing something or is there some way to compress the picture files so they can be sent. Is there

limit to the size or number of attachments one can use in a post? Any help would be appreciated.

I had the same problem posting pictures from my PC. Like wtnhighlander I can post from my phone using tapatalk and it automagically makes them the right size and preserves the quality. Way easier and quicker than mucking around in some graphics program.

I was not trying to push the phone. I am just thinking there must be a comparable PC service. Minima is a dedicated dumper. It could not be more simple if it fits the need. I have never found paint to be intuitive. While I know the program, I hesitate to recommend it. I walked away from PC a few years back and so cannot even tinker at home. I would be stuck Googling and you can do that.

• 2 weeks later...