A wonderful suprise

Freddie

So i got home last night and my girlfriend tells me she has a confession. She ordered me a lie nielsen no.4 smoother in bronze and the 10" 9 grain auriou rasp. They are about 2 weeks out. All i gots to say is that we are very in love with eachother!!!

• Like 1

...a lie nielsen no.4 smoother in bronze and the 10" 9 grain auriou rasp...All i gots to say is that we are very in love with eachother!!!

How does your girlfriend feel about that?  :D  Nice score!  You're gonna love both of those tools.

==> She ordered me a lie nielsen no.4 smoother in bronze and the 10" 9 grain auriou rasp.

That's remarkable....  take it from someone married about two decades... it's not the present itself, but the effort to research and identify the two most perfect bench tools on offer...

On the other hand, she could have just called LN customer service...  but still...

I'll let you decide :)

==> I hope we're still around here in 5 years when you two are married so we can all laugh our asses off at you when she no longer buys you 350 dollar planes and 100 dollar rasps.   :wub:

Shhhhhhhhhh... Remember, it's a secret :)

I am truly a lucky man guys. Not only does she love me, but she loves how much i love woodworking. Its my therapy really. Doing something you love is amazing, but when youre supported by your loved ones, it definitely takes it to another level, its a great feeling!

• 2 weeks later...