Garage shop demo and remodel

Freddie

This is where i am at rough layout wise. I was planning the cyclone on the back wall so i can run a main line down the shop. Shop is only 28 feet long. Big tools are going to be stationary. Planer and drill press will be tucked when not in use. I want to maintain proper infeed outfeed on my main machines that i use all the time. I also want to set up a space where i can stage workpieces as I am working on them without having to move them to use a machine. Any suggestions are more than welcome. I dont know how to attach the sketchup file on here so people can tinker with the layout.

post-3732-0-49821400-1391960223_thumb.jp

Cuz the doors arent going to be used all that much. I want to use the back door to keep my air in the shop. From the center of the room i want to access my ts if that makes sense.

Makes sense to me..  Just looks backwards  ;)  In the end, it has to work for you, not me.

how can i attach my sketchup file here on the forum so if anyone wants to adjust the tool layout they can do so?

Just upload it to 3D-warehouse and copy the link for us to view it. It will be hosted by sketchup on their server and we can then download it. You can choose to make it private by invitation or by copying the link to us.

I can't figure out how to upload it. First I needed to update to chrome, then my file was too big. I give up and go to bed now. :)

After opening Sketchup and opening your project, Click on "File" from the menu bar, then click ----> 3D Warehouse ---> Share Model ---> sign into Google. Let me know how you make out from there.

• 2 weeks later...