I blame Shaneymack

Shane strikes again.  A number of innocent bystanders were victimized this afternoon.

Lee Valley has gift cards on sale.  The best one is $850 for $1000.  There are cheaper cards with lesser discounts also.

Hurry if you're interested...they act like it's a limited quantity kind of deal.

• Like 1

Shane strikes again.  A number of innocent bystanders were victimized this afternoon.

Lee Valley has gift cards on sale.  The best one is $850 for $1000.  There are cheaper cards with lesser discounts also.

Hurry if you're interested...they act like it's a limited quantity kind of deal.

Look at you guys picking on the poor little Canadian. All i did was merely let you know about a great deal. I didn't realise you had such little self control. Didnt i even say, " Tom, Eric, this is a serious purchase. You should take the time to think about this and talk it over with your significant others." I tried holding you guys back, but there is no controlling you. You guys are outta control. I cannot be blamed for that. ;)
  • Like 1

If I remember correctly, it was Tom and Eric who were pressuring Shane with "come on man...buy one...if you do then it justifies it for us" and then sad stories about their poor dovetails and how they just need the D4R until poor Shane took pity on them and lead the way.  I think Shane is the true victim here.

• Like 1

A way to get an extra 5% off is to use your Discover card. Their current promotion is 5% cash back at Amazon.com and home improvement stores. If your Lee Valley purchase doesn't automatically get 5% on your statement, contact them and tell him it's a home improvement store and they'll adjust it. Their customer service is as good as Amazon.

Vryo Shane is the ring leader, he may be the victim of a lose wallet but that's about it.  As for the others, they were just unable to resist the pressure our neighbor to the north, especially one company that knows the right button to push to draw people into their tangled web of spending. 

• Like 1

I had dreams about Shane last night.  I remember I was holding my wallet, sweating, running.  Shane was close behind, holding a pitchfork, breathing fire and screaming at me.  Something about how I'll thank him later.  He was in bra and panties.  Not sure what that part means.

• Like 1

I had dreams about Shane last night.  I remember I was holding my wallet, sweating, running.  Shane was close behind, holding a pitchfork, breathing fire and screaming at me.  Something about how I'll thank him later.  He was in bra and panties.  Not sure what that part means.

I was able to escape with my dignity intact. :)

If I remember correctly, it was Tom and Eric who were pressuring Shane with "come on man...buy one...if you do then it justifies it for us" and then sad stories about their poor dovetails and how they just need the D4R until poor Shane took pity on them and lead the way.  I think Shane is the true victim here.

You paint a perfect picture Ross. :D