I blame Shaneymack

I could give you a couple systainers to keep your regular drills in if it would make you feel better.  But you have to take the big blue one my Makita track saw came in too.  I will let its blueness haunt you for the rest of your days.

Give away systainers? Where do i sign up??

I'm about to start painting pos tools lime green, taking pictures and selling them to you dopes at rediculous prices.

Are you implying festools are pos or Tom and I are knuckleheads and we would fall for your scheme? Or both?

You're into mechanics? You have alot of expensive hobbies!

Wait there are cheap hobbies?

Recounts past/current hobbies:

RC Cars

RC Helicopters

RC Planes

Paintball

Guitar

Drums

Piano

Woodworking

Maybe I should take up walking. But dammit those Nike Air shoes don't come in cool boxes!

Wait there are cheap hobbies?

Recounts past/current hobbies:

RC Cars

RC Helicopters

RC Planes

Paintball

Guitar

Drums

Piano

Woodworking

Maybe I should take up walking. But dammit those Nike Air shoes don't come in cool boxes!

Ya i guess you're right. My past hobbies are;

Motocross

Quad

Motorcycle

Drums

Bjj

Archery (current)

I think I have spent more on woodworking than all other hobbies combined though.

Edit: I think I've spent more on festool alone than all other hobbies combined...lol

Cheap hobbies:

Toothpick sculpting

Sand castles building

Home Disco dancing

Forum trolling

What happens when you want ebony toothpicks and cocobolo toothpicks to sculpt?

Home disco dancing is expensive,think of the installation and cost of the disco ball, plus the audio equipment adds up.

Can't build a sand castle without the proper tools.

That green bucket holds a lot of Kool-Aid

mBuKSCQk2Za9rpkrSPQ5MtQ.jpg

I'm willing to bet stuff like this isn't cheap to make.

Port-Aransas-Sandcastle.jpg

• Like 1

You can always grab used toothpicks, then use the leftovers to form small animals as a side hobby.

Home Disco dancing can get expensive, but a cassette player and the entire Donna Summer collection is often considered more than enough.

About the green buckets, I think I need a couple of sets, just in case.

Those past hobbies.. guitar is an expensive one, movie collecting but the worst, almost as bad as woodworking is comics. Ever chase down a 60 year old comic that looks like it was sent through the washer and dryer and go, "First appearance of Clayface?! yeah I'll pay $200 for it."

Too bad it's still a current hobby.

Those past hobbies.. guitar is an expensive one, movie collecting but the worst, almost as bad as woodworking is comics. Ever chase down a 60 year old comic that looks like it was sent through the washer and dryer and go, "First appearance of Clayface?! Shit yeah I'll pay $200 for it."

Too bad it's still a current hobby.

That's so bad. I used to collect anime special edition box sets when I was about 20. I've watched them all, but when you've got some that were 25-40 bucks per DVD and 8-15dvds for the collection. Ugh dark dark times.

Though full metal panic and cowboy bebop will always be favorites.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Home Disco dancing can get expensive, but a cassette player and the entire Donna Summer collection is often considered more than enough.

Donna Summer Talkin' 'bout some hot stuff tonight baby!

Guess I should say something about woodworking. If you have a DS collection on vinyl I'll take the records and build a fancy box to keep them safe.

No I don't do the disco dance anymore. Ill just have a cold adult beverage and think about the cake I left out in the rain.

Guess I should say something about woodworking. If you have a DS collection on vinyl I'll take the records and build a fancy box to keep them safe.

No I don't do the disco dance anymore. Ill just have a cold adult beverage and think about the cake I left out in the rain.

Here Shane, the big reveal of latest tool in the collection. The other day I was adjusting my jointer plane, and my dad says "I got a little brass hammer with a rosewood handle that you can have to use to adjust them." I came by my parent's house for dinner. Dad says here

5ba2ed43c6b88061b06b06116b0ceeeb.jpg

Wow that thing is sweeet. Paint the handle green....

That's so bad. I used to collect anime special edition box sets when I was about 20. I've watched them all, but when you've got some that were 25-40 bucks per DVD and 8-15dvds for the collection. Ugh dark dark times.

Though full metal panic and cowboy bebop will always be favorites.

Do they have a decent resell value? That's the one thing that keeps me collecting, knowing that the Batman #9 issue with the cover ripped off graded a 0.5 out of 10 that I bought for $185 will sell for higher later. As long as you collect old comics, the return is pretty good!