WoodTalk Forum title.

Tpt life

Call me a jerk, my observation does not truly matter. The label in the upper left, is it the logo? The resolution is poor so it appears fuzzy and pixelates under any zoom. I told you it doesn't matter. But I noticed it and now cannot dismiss it. I know this is just a flaw of mine, sorry to bother. 

image.png

Any bitmap image (PNG, GIF, JPG) is going to pixelate when zoomed in. It will be more exaggerated when on high pixel ratio devices like your iPad. This site uses fonts for text and icons which are vector-based and have unlimited resolution. If the forum software supports SVG graphics then using that for the logo won't pixelate. If it supports adding a 2nd high pixel image (retina) then it won't pixelate as much. 

I'm sure tonight once Marc changes his third diaper at 3:42am he'll jump on it :D

lol to be absolutely honest, as far as my scale of priorities go right now, this is just above "train for a marathon." ;) It's noted and will be fixed in an upcoming update, as soon as we work on the re-design of the TWW site and feature adds to the Guild site.

You said you are redesigning the site, so I thought I'd mention this: please make the Guild link a bit easier to find. I log into the Guild from the main site each time, and must have done so a hundred times. I even know about where the link is, but it takes me an extra few seconds to locate it nonetheless. I'm even a youngin, so my eyesight is still good.

If you weren't redesigning the site I'd say have it be a tab just like the projects and library links are now. Just my feedback.