My greatest work

Freddie

Freddie, congratulations. There is no greater experience than being a parent, though I'm convinced being a grandpa is damn close. Enjoy every moment because they grow up fast. Happy for you and your wife!!!

I have heard and witnessed the joy of a grandparent. It's so awesome to see our parents with our son, it really is!

• Like 1

Congratz!

One of the best things I did was to have a child, changed my life in so many way. While it's more work than anyone can ever prepare for I wouldn't change it for anything,

So is your next greatest creations going to be a project journal? :o;):P

Best wishes to you and yours.

Edited by el capitán

Thanks for the love guys! We are just enjoying him being here with us. I go back to work on thursday, but for now I'm just sitting at home being a family potato with my wifetater and our new tot. 

That was bad, in a cute way. Now if your next one is a little girl, you can call her sweet tater.

• Like 1

Congrats on the little one Freddie! Mine is over 2 now and it's the most fun yet most aggravating thing. One minute they are giving you kisses and hugging you, the next they are biting your face and trying to claw your eyeballs! Best words of advice I can give you is buy a cup and jockstrap, and plenty of bandaids!

Edited by ColinF