Coffee table

Llama

Mel, that is pretty cool! What is the top dimension? The Blum slides, being soft close, are not push to open are they? Did the drawers get pulls?

Thank you! 

Pulls can be seen in the 12 flag pic. Not push to open, just soft close. Top is 4'x4' and one inch thick. 

What's the significance of the flag? Remembrance of a hole in one at # 12 hole at a putt putt course ?

Nah...that's a little payback on a wager made last year.

Are you ready for some football?

Oops! Too late.

Great job Mel. If I was the client I would be delighted...except for that polishing rag you have draped on there. 

Edited by davewyo
  • Like 1

Heck of a job Mel. When you first poted pics I thought, well, it's different, then it kind of grew on me. Now, in the setting, it looks fantastic!

Eric, speaking of floors, when you posted pics of your table, what wood are your floors? Sorry Mel for the temp hj.

• Like 1

Heck of a job Mel. When you first poted pics I thought, well, it's different, then it kind of grew on me. Now, in the setting, it looks fantastic!

Eric, speaking of floors, when you posted pics of your table, what wood are your floors? Sorry Mel for the temp hj.

Hijack away! This is a public forum. I love it when a post of mine transitions into a conversation that may not otherwise happen. :)