Just what we need....Another Roubo.

Janello

5 hours ago, Eric Thomas Weber said:

hat is a gorgeous bench. You've convinced me to get some accent pieces, like for the end cap and such. Thanks for the ideas, everyone!

Just fyi, there are a handful or other Ruobo build journals, they're all fun and inspiring to look through, especially if you are considering making one of your own.

John, it looks so awesome. I don't have room for one, and I don't need one. But you jerks are sure making me want one. I'm putting it on my list right after building a tree house and moving to somewhere with trees.

• Like 2

Just now, JosephThomas said:

Just fyi, there are a handful or other Ruobo build journals, they're all fun and inspiring to look through, especially if you are considering making one of your own.

John, it looks so awesome. I don't have room for one, and I don't need one. But you jerks are sure making me want one. I'm putting it on my list right after building a tree house and moving to somewhere with trees.

Shouldn't that be the other way around. Moving somewhere with trees and then building a tree house? I hear ya on the wanting trees part though i live in the treeless plains and boy oh boy does the wind get a blowin out here.