WTO 2017 Yearbook

Brendon_t

8 minutes ago, Isaac Gaetz said:

Nice, is that table maple and walnut? The top looks so smooth in some of those shots I thought I was looking at polished slab of stone. 

It is maple and walnut.   Here is a link to my journal and a close up of the maple..  Some folks disagreed that it was G&G inspired.... but when people look at G&G they tend to focus on the 1001 ebony plugs and cloud lifts, and ignore the overall proportions.  Like I said in my post, it is G&G on a diet.

d251822b2c0b88718f3426b8e8b4fe3c.jpg

6 minutes ago, JosephThomas said:

@Mike. did you make the flooring, or was it just store bought? I don't recall seeing a thread for that...

I did not make it.  I bought it from a local sawmill.  He cut the logs, dried it and sent it another shop that has a flooring moulder.  It is 4" hard maple and mostly quartersawn. 

On 1/12/2017 at 6:34 PM, shaneymack said:

Nothing like taking a selfie after dropping the perfect deuce. Perfect combo of smug and sexy. Nice one, B !

Here is a pic of me and the fam last September at my brothers wedding. This is the reason I missed WIA

085a7701def798ba3ccf989449a930a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

beautiful family!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, prov163 said:

Is it just me or does Lester look like Kevin Spacey?

In the "Looks Most Like Their Avatar" category it's a toss up between wdwerker, Llama and Brendon (LOL).

The wife and I in Chattanooga, my original hometown, just back from a big charity ride with our Harley friends.  Any excuse to ride and to ride back home.

IMG_1878.JPG

My favorite project of last year was the display case and shelf I made for an Okinawan Doll my wife's father gave her when she was nine.  He died the next year.  She's had it languishing in a bread bag for 30 years.  It now has the place of honor it deserves.

IMG_1682.JPG

Pretty sure that is Kevin Spacey. I believe Lester keeps his identity hidden...? I think he has some sleeve tats, based on another post.