Super simple wall shelf

bleedinblue

13 minutes ago, Eric. said:

The shelf fairy installed your shelves upside down! :D

Lol, yeah, a little bit!  I glued it up, left it and realized an hour later what I did.  Doh!  I figured I, and you guys, would be the only ones to ever notice so I didn't fret too much.  

16 minutes ago, bleedinblue said:

Stolen directly from Marc. 

I tried to do that with his workbench but he changed the alarm code to his shop.

1 minute ago, bleedinblue said:

Lol, yeah, a little bit!  I glued it up, left it and realized an hour later what I did.  Doh!  I figured I, and you guys, would be the only ones to ever notice so I didn't fret too much.  

If the wife is happy, be quiet - LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bushwacked said:

very cool ... how did you attach to wall? Just like mark or a new way?

Just like Marc, even down to the "Winget" things.  

There is something about a project that requires no thought and can be finished lightning fast.  That said, I'm getting the itch for a big build, I just don't know what.  Maybe the Morris chair, though I don't know where I'd put it when it's done.  Maybe a proper work bench...but I can't decide what kind, and my bench works perfectly OK-ish.

• Like 1

I put up my first crown molding in our living area, and about 3 years later, I hired some guys to build some custom cabinets for the kitchen. They came out and took deminisions and gave me a price. Then one mentioned that the quality of their work far exceeded the guy that put up the crown, upside down. Never said a word:wacko:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, K Cooper said:

I put up my first crown molding in our living area, and about 3 years later, I hired some guys to build some custom cabinets for the kitchen. They came out and took deminisions and gave me a price. Then one mentioned that the quality of their work far exceeded the guy that put up the crown, upside down. Never said a word:wacko:

LOL.  My wife and I put some wallpaper in the bathroom a few years ago.  The pattern is monotonous but she likes it.  Anyway, I was sitting on the throne a few months ago and just realized that some of the panels are upside down.  You have to look closely to realize it, but there it is.  I didn't tell her - she'd make me redo it :angry:

• Like 1