Sign in to follow this  
Bombarde16

Minor upgrade

That certainly is an "UP" grade.  That should serve you very well.  I think you need a sign on the wall over each one, "Senior" and "Junior".  What are the other new additions?

@higtron - I really like that cole  longworth chuck. nicely done.

Edited by Jfitz
corrected chuck type

The shop is still barely functional but I got an offer of some freshly cut holly logs, so I dropped everything and gave "junior" its official tryout turning logs into blanks.  Spins a treat.

IMG_20180308_221618.jpg

JohnDi has questions about Holly. If you have any info to share I am sure he would appreciate it. His post is under "Storm damage Holly"

I'm glad " Junior " is working out for you. How's the bathroom renovation coming along ?

21 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

JohnDi has questions about Holly. If you have any info to share I am sure he would appreciate it. His post is under "Storm damage Holly"

I'll go take a look.

22 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

I'm glad " Junior " is working out for you. How's the bathroom renovation coming along ?

Completely on hold until the sun comes back.  The last thing I want to do is set up a wet saw when it's 36 degrees outside.

7 hours ago, Bombarde16 said:

I'll go take a look.

Completely on hold until the sun comes back.  The last thing I want to do is set up a wet saw when it's 36 degrees outside.

nothing quite like being soaked through when it's near freezing.