Wood Move - Day 3

gee-dub

Nice!

I'll be doing some of that vertical space in my old shop as well.  I really only left enough lumber storage in the new shop for the "current project"

Like you, my intent is to let the lumber yard store my material until I need it..

1 hour ago, gee-dub said:

Part of my new 'evil-plan' is to let the lumber yard store my material till I need it.

13 minutes ago, ..Kev said:

Like you, my intent is to let the lumber yard store my material until I need it..

This is my only option. :(

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Chet said:

This is my only option. :(

Its not a bad option if you have a good yard nearby.  My "good" yard is an hour and a half so I started . . . er . . . over-purchasing.  Like so many things, extra material is fine in moderation.  I need to swing the pendulum back toward center. :lol:

4 hours ago, gee-dub said:

Part of my new 'evil-plan' is to let the lumber yard store my material till I need it.  Now if I could just stop buying those "special" 1 or 2 boards each trip . . . 

LOL I'm usually pretty good but I have been known to get in a on a good Bell Forest deal or two or three...on figured stock