502 Badgateway

Chestnut

4 minutes ago, Mark J said:

@..Kev , I got the 502 badgateway message again just now.  It happened just after I posted a thread with a large number of images so maybe it was my fault.  

There were a couple reports of it today Mark..  I don't think it was you..

23 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

Strange things seem to happen under certain combinations of ISP. For example, I get a lot of timeout errors when connected via my home wifi, but 4G connection works fine. Seems like a DNS problem.

To clear your DNS cache . . .

"UX" command: sudo /etc/init.d/nscd restart

Windows command: ipconfig /flushdns

Don't know how you mac guys do it.

• 2 months later...

This isn't a problem that i consider bad enough to warrant immediate attention. I figured I'd post an update here as I've been still getting the 502 gateway issue from time to time. It's been the culprit for the multiple postings. I wanted to post so the moderators and admin were aware that I'm not be negligent and blindly posting multiple times. I try and catch them but sometimes I miss the multiple posts.

20 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

This isn't a problem that i consider bad enough to warrant immediate attention. I figured I'd post an update here as I've been still getting the 502 gateway issue from time to time. It's been the culprit for the multiple postings. I wanted to post so the moderators and admin were aware that I'm not be negligent and blindly posting multiple times. I try and catch them but sometimes I miss the multiple posts.

I also occasionally still get the error.