Domino Time

JasonS

95% of my Festool came from Bob Marino but he has since retired and sold to Tool Nut. I purchased one thing from them, with no issues but honestly I will only use Festool Reconditioned going forward. You definitely have to wait and be quick but the discounts are to good to pass on in my opinion.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pkinneb said:

95% of my Festool came from Bob Marino but he has since retired and sold to Tool Nut.

I was going to say this also because Bob was there to answer any question you had, very helpful.  But I know nothing about Tool Nut's customer service.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Buy local? Otherwise festool products has been good to me. I also buy from Acme tools but they are local for me.

https://www.festoolusa.com/dealer

I think you'd be surprised at how many local deals you have.

Local is my preference but a the number of dealers around here has shrunk considerably. The closest dealer I spoke to isn't interested unless you're a contractor (money is money, right?) and another doesn't stock what I want, but but will order for full payment up front and they'll have it in a month. I've got inquires in to 2 other lumber yards I've dealt with so we'll see what comes of that. You'd think it'd be easier to spend $1300.

19 hours ago, Chet said:

I was going to say this also because Bob was there to answer any question you had, very helpful.  But I know nothing about Tool Nut's customer service.

Same here. Bob would have been my first choice.