New shop front

Tom King

• 2 months later...

I've had a Pro account with them for at least 40 years.  I'm probably one of their oldest accounts still active at that store, I would imagine.

This was with whatever discount there was.  $92.48 for a gallon of Emerald Rain Refresh plus tax.  Sometimes they tack on whatever the current sale is on top of the pro discount, but there was a new girl working there, and I had called the order in for a quick trip to town and back.  I might have done better if it was one of the guys I knew and gone in the store to place the order, but I don't have the luxury of Any extra time away from home these days.

The Sun was pretty hot up there by 2 this afternoon so we called it for the day, but we got the trim boards up, and any painting touchup done.  We hope to have the scaffolding down before the rain gets here late morning tomorrow.

• Like 1

I think it’s pretty much discretionary. On a recent visit,I got 2 gallons of interior paint and gave the mgr my name and he gave me 50% off. I needed 2 gallons more of the same paint but a different color and they gave me 10% off until I showed them the receipt from the first purchase and they gave me the same discount. Locations may vary. 
084FC619-1549-4DF8-BAB6-3FFA4BD78CE4.thumb.jpeg.a9ba48a7437f18ad7de0d910deeaf24c.jpeg