Plans for Darrell Peart's Arched Aurora Nightstand

I had second thought about distributing those CAD files without Darrell's permission.  So I sent him a note asking for same.  If he doesn't mind, I'll put the CAD files on my blog.  Watch this space for an update when I hear back from him.

-- Russ

• 1 month later...

Anyone have any luck finding the Woodwork magazine in question? I've plumbed the depths of the Internet and can't find it. The only plans I've been able to find online are the ones Barry posted above, which is the standard table, not the arched version. Someone out there must have it!

You could call or email Darrell about it...I'm sure you could buy the plans from him directly.  Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world since he is, after all, the one who took the time to create them.  The man deserves a few bucks for it, no?

You could call or email Darrell about it...I'm sure you could buy the plans from him directly. Which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world since he is, after all, the one who took the time to create them. The man deserves a few bucks for it, no?

Oh absolutely. More than willing to pay for them. I actually just bought both his books last night :)

Don't know why I didn't think about contacting him directly. He replied to the thread earlier specifying which issue of the magazine it was in, so that was the route I took. I will try emailing him.

• 3 years later...

I don’t yet own this particular guild project, but have 6 or 7 others. For all of the ones I have, the value of the instruction goes far beyond the particular project being built. You start to see the individual techniques and methods and how they can be used for countless other things. Well worth the price. 

• Like 1