27 members have voted

1. 1. Please Vote for One item for the first Turning Challenge

• Bowl
    • Platter
    • LIdded Box
    • A Pair of Candlesticks
    • A Mallet

Ok folks,

The trade names have been drawn. You are responsible for getting the mailing address of your trade partner. The best way to do this is with private message thru the forum here. Try and get your pieces sent out within a reasonable amount of time. This has been a lot of fun, and I hope that all of you have enjoyed it as well.

Here are the pairings:

Hybrid_Woodworker sends to IndyCindy

IndyCindy sends to RogerT

RogerT sends to MikeMa.

MikeMa sends to TimV

TimV sends to JWatson

JWatson sends to Duckkisser

Duckkisser sends to Croessler

Croessler sends to JamesAustin

JamesAustin sends to S and S Woodcraft

S and S Woodcraft sends to BigBen

BigBen sends to Jerry Sats

JerrySats sends to Hybrid-Woodworker.

Thanks much for participating.

Roger

ya it was fun next time we should figure out a way to send them out without those people knowing who is getings whos so its a complete surprise when you open the box. hopefully roger by the time we do this again i will have my lathe up and going again.

WOOHOO!!! Looks like I might be the first one to receive their trade pc. :) Cindy, your piece is awesome! You did a fantastic job on it, and a beautiful piece of wood too! Keep up the good work, and thanks so much for the lovely piece!

Roger

WOOHOO!!! Looks like I might be the first one to receive their trade pc. :) Cindy, your piece is awesome! You did a fantastic job on it, and a beautiful piece of wood too! Keep up the good work, and thanks so much for the lovely piece!

Roger

Wowee, thanks Roger! I'm glad you like it!

Cindy

Hey Cindy, I did not forget you, my day job got in the way. I packaged it Sunday and my shipping department (wife) will get it labeled tonight and to the post office in town tomorrow.

Jerry, got your bowl and I think the wood was pecan. Looked great next to the Dick Sing calculator base. I like the rings on the bottom, very nice. Did you use a jam chuck the work the bottom?

BRuce

Hey Cindy, I did not forget you, my day job got in the way. I packaged it Sunday and my shipping department (wife) will get it labeled tonight and to the post office in town tomorrow.

BRuce

Bruce, it arrived in excellent condition. I commend your shipping department. :) Nice bowl, thanks so much!

Cindy

• 2 weeks later...

Last month before I shipped my bowl off to Joe, I showed it in my Woodturner's Group meeting for the month. I explained what Roger had setup and received everwhelmingly positive responses to the idea.

This Thursday, I'm going to take Mike's bowl and show my group again what I received in return.