Super blood moon pics

estesbubba

My wife and I watched it last night. It went from about 8:30 PM until around 11:00 here. We would go out and look at it every 10 to 15 minutes then back into the house to watch TV. :)

Our daughter however lives on a farm near a small town and had a "Moon Watching Party" in their pasture.

They had a lot of people come out and enjoy the whole thing. I'm fairly sure there were a few "Adult Beverages" consumed too. :)

Rog

P.S. Good pictures Mike!

Great pics!

We had clouds for the moon rise plus a bull moose running around in the dark. By the time I got a clear view it was a little after the eclipse. Nonetheless it was a good show.

It's not everyone that can say that a rogue bull moose kept them from seeing the eclipse! How cool!

It's not everyone that can say that a rogue bull moose kept them from seeing the eclipse! How cool!

By the sounds of the one last night he was in a serious state of hormonal flux. It's rutting season for deer/elk/moose right now, and you don't want to get run into in the dark.