Computer Desk for Mama

RichardA

My wife has been using a MDF computer desk that was designed for midgets   [no offense to anyone with height problems], so after a few years of her knocking all sorts of things off the desk, I determined she needed a desk appropriate for her height and the way she uses it.  The desk is made from White Oak, with Cherry tower case and cubbyholes, for "stuff"!  This is the result.

post-15288-0-68993300-1422905335_thumb.j

post-15288-0-27216300-1422905366_thumb.j

post-15288-0-28538400-1422905407_thumb.j

• Like 1

LMAO! See, I'm not the only one that calls you sir!

Sir huh?    Okay, I'm in a thumpin mood now. I'm going to the freezer and I'm gonna pour some Jack Daniel, then I'm coming back here and challenge you Young'un's to a drinking contest, bottle of your choice. un opened and each get's to empty by drinking to the very bottom..... If I can still say Starkle,starkle little twink, who the heck you are I think.  Without falling down... you guys have to quit calling me sir!   Deal?    Hey Steve, you wanna get in on this?

• Like 2

No SIR ! You have a healthy lead on me...momma taught me to respect my elders ! < extremely evil grin>

Note to self, watch your drinking and posting !

I'm beginning to dislike the word "sir"... But I like the words John Daniel much more since I joined this group of young'un's.   You'll forget where you put that note to self, when you get thirsty.

Very Nice, i did something similar but I re-purposed a 100 Year Old Piano that my wife got for free and was taking up space, She didnt like the fact that I started tearing it apart in the living room but she got over it once it was started to look like a desk 

Good move.... Why waste perfectly good wood..... I took her old MDF desk, and have jigs in mind for it.

Sir huh?    Okay, I'm in a thumpin mood now. I'm going to the freezer and I'm gonna pour some Jack Daniel, then I'm coming back here and challenge you Young'un's to a drinking contest, bottle of your choice. un opened and each get's to empty by drinking to the very bottom..... If I can still say Starkle,starkle little twink, who the heck you are I think.  Without falling down... you guys have to quit calling me sir!   Deal?    Hey Steve, you wanna get in on this?

I live my life by three rules:

1. Don't get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her arm

2. Don't play cards with anyone named after a city

3. Don't enter a Jack Daniels drinking contest with a guy from Tennessee

Follow those three rules, and the rest is cream cheese.

Love the desk, Richard.  Ya done good!