Expansion Time

..Kev

Your shop was awesome to begin with but I could definitely see you running out of space. I think we even talked about it when I visited. Look forward to seeing it completed when I wake up tomorrow ?

Not sure it will be "done" but, it should be to a point where I can get back to the chair.

Got the cabinets and top on the sharpening station..  I'll build something for my stones at some point but, this will get me going for now.  Time to get back to the chair!

BfxHrb.jpg

Because a few asked, here's a few shots of the shop..

Shot looking at the NW corner into the new expansion room

Xn3S2c.jpg

Shot looking at the SW corner of my shop.  Thru that door is a double car garage and another 10 x 12 room that I use for metal working stuff and auto stuff.  My air compressor is also in there.  My dust collector lives in the garage. That center door near the DP is another 10 x 12 room that I use for storage.

Xxe8wc.jpg

Shot looking at the SE corner of my shop.  Thru that door is my wife's quilting room.

FkjtfI.jpg

And, the NE corner of my shop. 

notmqI.jpg

Edited by TIODS
  • Like 2

YUP..

SRV and Albert king jam session just came across my blues guitar Pandora station.  Apparently I've been listening to him for years just didn't know the name. 

Ya'll have good taste.

Thats my go to shop station on Pandora, Brendon.  Even though I know who SRV is, I mostly listen to music with out knowing the artist.  But with Pandora and my wife's new high tech car I find i am no spending a lot of time saying "Oh, so thats who sings that song"

For some reason I always assumed it has a hobby studio, but I take it you used to run the studio as a business?  That makes more sense.  I thought to myself "damn that is nice hobby studio" but then again your shop is also pro-quality.  

Yea, full on pro studio..  32 tracks of pro-tools and more equipment than you can shake a stick at.  I did run it as a business but, wasn't going to quit my day job to run it full time when my engineer got cancer.