Setting records

wtnhighlander

Legal, yes. Lawful, not exactly. My city requires a $75/year registration fee for each dog. One year I asked what it went to and was informed it went to the city employees pension fund that was raided to build an opulent civic center that never opened and has sat empty for 7 years now.. That day, I stopped paying registration to cover the behinds of stupid city planners. 

I have been breeding and showing mini dachshunds for 24 years.  I have 7 dachshunds and a German shepherd.

Legal, yes. Lawful, not exactly. My city requires a $75/year registration fee for each dog. One year I asked what it went to and was informed it went to the city employees pension fund that was raided to build an opulent civic center that never opened and has sat empty for 7 years now.. That day, I stopped paying registration to cover the behinds of stupid city planners. 

I have been breeding and showing mini dachshunds for 24 years.  I have 7 dachshunds and a German shepherd.

Wow. Must be a handful. Thats alot of dogs.

Ha ha the GSD is mine also.  My wife really took to the breeding and show aspect so truthfully, 4 of  the doxies are more hers than mine. We have had a pretty full breeding year.  A lot of the girls cycles lined up so we have had litters for the last 14 months with the exception of three weeks. 

My dog outweighs all of hers combined so I keep my man card. 

Man you have like 128 occupations! 

yeah seriously,  I'm allergic to down time. .