Setting records

wtnhighlander

Me to Cindy....2 ankle biters, 1 black Lab and 2 Canus Lupus  [Wolves]   Add to that 32 years driving tractor trailer and 4, 580, 600 mile!

Richard, Any of the canines travel with you? I'll bet people leave your tractor trailer alone if they see the 2 canus lupus staring them down in the cab. Ankle biters, not so much, but they could be the most aggressive. The lab would probably lick an intruder to death.

My canines are all the same breed, American Eskimo Dogs. So as David Frei likes to say during his broadcast of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, dog hair is a condiment in our household.

I'll add another category, most times in NYC for the Westminster Dog Show at seven. 3 times were as a spectator, 4 as an exhibitor. Unfortunately we never made the tv round.

• Like 2

I make a home-made V8 drink that I drank everyday for 20 years.  I see no reason I can't go another 20 years unless I'm in the hospital, held captive, or forced against my will by some other means.  Same with tuna for breakfast - over the last 19 years.  I probably missed a few weeks worth of days over that span.  Same with eggs (3-5) but missed probably a weeks worth of days over that time.  

So that's 3 foods, 20 years - almost straight. :P  People don't like the looks of my drinks.  I've had only one follower over that time.  A co-worker enjoys his home-made V8 drinks but uses different fruits and veggies in his.  So I guess I'll never make a good guru.

• Like 1

If you had tuna for breakfast, when did you eat 3-5 eggs?

As if that isn't weird enough, you think I'd eat eggs for breakfast?  I eat eggs for dinner!  An excellent whole food, high in protein and fat; low in carbs right before bed.  Throw some raw cheese on there.  Mmm....good!

• Like 1

Most stings at once - Unknown, but way more than 14 on multiple ocasions.  I tipped over a hive as a small child and was stung up all over (I was told maybe ~100 stings).  Later in life as a beekeeper, I was stung up pretty badly when a power company worker knocked over three hives with a tractor while mowing.  I showed up with no veil, no smoker, no gloves, and no coveralls and tried to straighten up the mess.  I'd estimate maybe 50 stings that time.

Most stings lifetime - having worked as a beekeeper and having kept bees as a hobby, at least hundreds.  I am kind of amazed that anyone who was stung much would know an exact number.

Married the longest - 43 years next month.

• Like 1

Most stings at once - Unknown, but way more than 14 on multiple ocasions.  I tipped over a hive as a small child and was stung up all over (I was told maybe ~100 stings).  Later in life as a beekeeper, I was stung up pretty badly when a power company worker knocked over three hives with a tractor while mowing.  I showed up with no veil, no smoker, no gloves, and no coveralls and tried to straighten up the mess.  I'd estimate maybe 50 stings that time.

Most stings lifetime - having worked as a beekeeper and having kept bees as a hobby, at least hundreds.  I am kind of amazed that anyone who was stung much would know an exact number.

Married the longest - 43 years next month.

Amazing and ironic that you went into beekeeping after having that terrible childhood experience.