A Bathroom Cabinet

bushwacked

1 hour ago, wdwerker said:

Yep. Email me your choice of hinge and I will try to walk you through the installation. You will need a 35 mm bit, usually a forstner type. A drill press and a easy jig to make, plus scraps to practice on.

ok perfect. Let me find the hinge I think I want to go with first haha

21 hours ago, bushwacked said:

Knocked out the shelves tonight. Slooooowly keep on keeping on

Progress is progress no matter how much.  Nice work on this Drew.  Good to see you taking time to get the hinge thing right.  Looking forward to seeing what you end up with.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, wdwerker said:

FastCap sells peel and stick covers for those screws that you can paint to match the cabinet. They also sell real wood ones in different species plus black, white and some other colors/ patterns to match laminate and melamine.

very cool, I will look into those ... thanks Steve! 

1 hour ago, Chet K said:

Nice work Drew.  I am just trying to give you an out here, do you really need doors?  Is this in a Bathroom that guests might use then yes.  If it were in my master bath then maybe not.

HAH! I like the way you think Chet ... This is in the master bath for us, so I think you may be onto to something and no doors will be needed.

• Like 2

Drew, what kind of paint did you settle on? I read a few posts back, but only saw mention of primer.

https://m.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12664179

I went with that. Really happy with it and didn't stink as bad as I thought it would either so even better!

Doors or learn to fold towels better

Lol damn Coop you been talking to my wife? It's like an echo in here

• Like 2