Remove Banner Pic from Profile

Immortan D

• 1 month later...

I am pretty sure this is the result of a permissions change. At some point in the past, everyone was able to upload a profile banner. Then at some point in the future the access was removed. But folks who already had the banner in place were kind of stuck with it. I honestly can't say I remember changing those permissions but if the forum likes the banners, I can make sure I open up access to add them and delete them as needed.

I think I was able to open up permissions for all users. Can someone test it out?

9 minutes ago, thewoodwhisperer said:

I am pretty sure this is the result of a permissions change. At some point in the past, everyone was able to upload a profile banner. Then at some point in the future the access was removed. But folks who already had the banner in place were kind of stuck with it. I honestly can't say I remember changing those permissions but if the forum likes the banners, I can make sure I open up access to add them and delete them as needed.

I think I was able to open up permissions for all users. Can someone test it out?

Looks like it worked. Thanks Marc.