Looking for Brass or Bronze Slimline Pen Kits

BonPacific

I'm looking to make a set of pens in University of Washington colors (Purple and Gold). My problem is that the gold pen kits are all far too "bright" for my tastes. I'm looking for a darker color, brass or bronze. I haven't been able to find anything quite right, and most of my searches for brass pen kits turn up firearm-themed pens.

I was able to find this kit, which is close, but I don't really want the pens to look beaten up before I hand them out.

Artisan Slimline Pen Kit Antique Brass

art_sli_pen_kit_ant_bra.jpg

What I am looking for may not exist, but I thought I'd send up some smoke signals, and see if anyone has come across a nice brass/bronze pen kit.

On 11/15/2017 at 3:52 PM, Barron said:

Setting aside the problem with making pens in UW colors (go Cougars), I’d second the Penn State suggestion. They have many styles in brass and copper. Also pewter.  

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm really a filthy Greener/Geoduck. But since we don't have sports teams, I don't do sports anyways, and I work at UW now, I guess it'll have to be purple and gold :).

Thanks Charlie (and everyone else), your link finally got me on the right track at Penn State. Found this kit I quite like the look of.

I'd glanced through their search before but was apparnelty blind to the nice antique brass that doesn't look like it just got dug out of a mud pit.

• Like 1