Power carved bowl

Gixxerjoe04

This is awesome. So a sculpted rocker is next? I agree it looks like an oyster shell. It was the first thing that i saw when looking at the pictures.

I remember watching an AVE review of the HF grinder and he gave it good remarks for how cheap it was. I have one my self and have used it all of once.

4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

This is awesome. So a sculpted rocker is next? I agree it looks like an oyster shell. It was the first thing that i saw when looking at the pictures.

I remember watching an AVE review of the HF grinder and he gave it good remarks for how cheap it was. I have one my self and have used it all of once.

I bought that project when it was on sale, I'll tackle it one day haha.

I really like that Joe and I am with others, when I looked at the first picture of the finished bowl I thought "sea shell" looking.

If you get into this and decide to graduate to another grinder, the Milwaukee cordless is a pretty nice unit.  It was given to me as a gift and I have only used it about four times but it seems to have good balance and if you are moving around a bigger piece you are not having to dance with the cord.

2 hours ago, Chet said:

I really like that Joe and I am with others, when I looked at the first picture of the finished bowl I thought "sea shell" looking.

If you get into this and decide to graduate to another grinder, the Milwaukee cordless is a pretty nice unit.  It was given to me as a gift and I have only used it about four times but it seems to have good balance and if you are moving around a bigger piece you are not having to dance with the cord.

Not saying this is a bad idea cordless grinders are probably great. I do know Marc mentioned this in the guild project that if he didn't have a lot of batteries to swap around the cordless grinder would have taken considerably longer just because it drains the batteries fairly quickly. That was also a while ago when the battery tech isn't what it was today. Or was it Paul that commented on that when he did bar stools .... Man i'm only 30 and i'm already loosing my memory.