Golf Ball Puzzle

..Kev

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

:( Cabelas isn't what it used to be since it sold to bass pro shops. Cool project.

Nope..  I don't shop there much anymore at all..  Drop in for a new hat or a sweatshirt when the need arises and that's about it.

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Kev do you wear a Houston Hat too? I haven’t seen a pic of you with a hat on. :)

No, I'm not a Houston sports fan so, probably wouldn't catch me in one..  Usually a Cabellas hat as I collect them when I travel for work.

I think I have a hat on in nearly all my videos, I think there might be one without.

5 hours ago, Spanky said:

Ok, so you call a ball cap a hat. I have seen you in a ball cap. Where I come from a ball cap is different from a hat.

The more Spanky talks the more I like him.   And where I came from, gentlemen removed their lid (cap OR hat) at the table or in the presence of a lady.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Hey when you turn 50, you can lay the ball cap down and move up to a old man’s hat.....;)

Dude does have a decent looking hat.  I’ve been looking into them. Unfortunately, Rickey would look better in a Houston hat than I would.