Tool worth

BillyJack

I don’t need, just want. 

Ridgid..$66

Delta jointer…$97

Jet lathe…$258

ends the 23rd

I post it because sometimes someone will mention parts can’t be found, etc on certain tools. I have an older HF lathe. If the Jet is  better, might no be worth replacing.

I don’t have an oscillating sander. Looking at tye deal for that.

• 4 months later...

I realize this post is several months old but i can offer this much in case someone is inn a similar situation.  

I have that delta jointer, but mine is a few generations newer than the one shown. 

They don't make it any more and parts are incredibly hard to come by, even in the online parts distributors. The lever that controls the height of the infeed table is shot. I can't find parts for it. I have a workaround in that i can loosen the lever that locks the infeed into place, manually adjust it and relock it into place. It works, but it's hard to do fine adjustments. 

I put a helix head on it and that made a huge difference in just about every category. 

So yeah, that's s great price but be warned that parts are few and far between. 

Take care... 

• Like 2