how many posts does it take to get to master poster status

wgeils

Well, not that it really matters at all, but it used to be that an Apprentice Poster would have to have 10 posts before going to Journeyman Poster. A Journeyman Poster would have to have 20 posts before going to Master Poster status. However, I noticed that has recently changed. It seems, from what little looking I’ve done, that you now need 50 posts before going to Journeyman Poster, and 100 posts before going to Master Poster. Not sure how that happened, but probably just one those WTO mysteries (we’ll never know) ;) . By the way, have you noticed that when you go to Journeyman Poster or to Master Poster status, how your woodworking skills suddenly improve? :rolleyes:

• 5 weeks later...

Just a heads up about post counts. Artificially inflating your post count may very well result in the resetting of said post count to zero. As you were. :)

Haha - nice! Big brother is always watching! :)

I know post counts shouldn't matter, but I did get a good feeling when I finally got rid of the 'apprentice' title. When I saw that, I ran down into my shop expecting some sort of miracle - but it was still a mess, nothing glorious had been built, and I still couldn't find my tape measure....apparently I need to take the new title like I take margaritas - with a grain of salt.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...