I blame Tom Cancelleri.....

18, 19, 20 are all definitely not my fault. Especially made in China. Eric, see a doctor about the burning. Antibiotic should clear that right up. 

I move to have 18, 19 and 20 stricken from the record. I propose they be replaced with the following.

18) Girls making videos of them not doing anything but touching their hair and making duck faces.

19) Festool prices

20) Videos of cats doing dumb things

1897$ for this router and accesory kit and they couldnt include the 1/4" collet!! Seriously. Man Festool really pisses me off sometimes. But i will keep on buying. Its like friggin crack.

I read the reason they didn't include the 1/4" or 8mm collet is because they figure if you're using this router, you're using 1/2" shank, as 1/4" would get torn apart if you had a catch or something.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I read the reason they didn't include the 1/4" or 8mm collet is because they figure if you're using this router, you're using 1/2" shank, as 1/4" would get torn apart if you had a catch or something.

Ya im sure they have a reason just annoying to drop almost 2k on a router and accesory kit and you dont actually have everything with it. I probably wont actually use the 1/4 with it seeing as i have the 1010 just figured it would be in the kit. Oh well. Thats life. Wont stop me from achieving my 20 systainer goal by the end of the year.

Ya im sure they have a reason just annoying to drop almost 2k on a router and accesory kit and you dont actually have everything with it. I probably wont actually use the 1/4 with it seeing as i have the 1010 just figured it would be in the kit. Oh well. Thats life. Wont stop me from achieving my 20 systainer goal by the end of the year.

My inner Fesgeek wants one of those sys mft. But in all honesty, my next fes purchase will probably be a jig saw, and some accessories.

My inner Fesgeek wants one of those sys mft. But in all honesty, my next fes purchase will probably be a jig saw, and some accessories.

My next is the new t18+3 and ets150/3.

Why do you want an mft sys? What are you going to do with that? Its more a jobsite quick fix/last resort type deal?

My next is the new t18+3 and ets150/3.

Why do you want an mft sys? What are you going to do with that? Its more a jobsite quick fix/last resort type deal?

Yes, it is. My inner fesgeek wants it. I want a jigsaw. The jigsaw would be a good addition. My Bosch barrel jigsaw is 20ish years old and has seen better days.

The sys MFT is a good. If you are working someplace and don't want to keep running to the shop if you need to clamp while drilling or making a quick cut is where I think it shines. Tom, you getting the carvex or trion?

I like the trion. Unless there's reason not to get that and to go carvex

I like the trion. Unless there's reason not to get that and to go carvex

I have the trion and really like it and does everything I need. The cordless option and different bases are nice, but a lot of people mention blade deflection, and some other issues with the carvex. Plus it is more expensive.