need to turn a street light post?

ColinF

that is the second one that size i have seen in my area for sale.. I went to look at the first one just for giggles . I need a new diaper when he turned it on. he kept telling me to make him a offer I was like nope..  it was on a 2nd floor it went up in sections. when i get more room if i find another one that size i might grab it just for the aww factor. plus we can serve thanksgiving on it.

• Like 1

Call me a weirdo, but I have absolutely no use for those 16 or 20" joiners. My 8" is just fine 85% of the time.  The times it isn'tis hang the end.  What I would like is a big wide planer. 13" doesn't cut it sometimes

Since when has being rational about tool purchases ever mattered?

I'll call those guys when I get ready to land my C-130!!! I wonder how much force it would take to push a 20" board across that thing?

My friend has a 12", and it took plenty of man power to get some slabs I brought across that thing! 

Since when has being rational about tool purchases ever mattered?

My friend has a 12", and it took plenty of man power to get some .

Hey Bud keep it clean  we are talking about jointers.   i'm still hunting down a few i saw around me . I know of a older man who is going to be geting rid of a lot of the older machines. so i might just drop some coin and toss them in storage until I have space.

• Like 2

Hey Bud keep it clean  we are talking about jointers.   i'm still hunting down a few i saw around me . I know of a older man who is going to be geting rid of a lot of the older machines. so i might just drop some coin and toss them in storage until I have space.

I like trolls as much as the next guy, probably more... So, I'll give you a tip. When trolling about keeping it clean, try not to let everyone else know that you are seeking the help of "an older man". 

• Like 2