Shop stools!!

Juicegoose

Over the weekend I was doing some detail work with my chisels when it became obvious that I needed to pickup a shop stool of some kind. Even though my bench is about 36" tall I found myself bending over some to get accurate. I know a lot of you guys have shop stools so sound off!! What kind of shop stool do you have. Does the stool spin, roll on rollers, have an adjustable height, have a back? Who makes the stool you guys bought and where did you buy it from.

Thanks guys

I'm the odd man out here. The floor in my shop is so uneven a stool with casters wouldn't roll. A fixed leg stool would have a hard time finding a place where it would have all for feet on the floor. Hmmmmm, maybe thats why my projects only seem to have three feet on the floor in the house.

I have 2 shop chairs, an adjustable computer chair and a old maple captains chair. The captains chair was given to me because it had a couple broken legs, I was able to find a desk chair swivel base with casters to replace the legs. I use the captains chair for all my benchwork and the pc chair for drafting and watching TV- I mean deep concentration. Everybody has their own preferences but I personally love my chairs on casters. My kids are also out there with me quite a bit and 2 kids plus 2 swiveling chairs equal a dad that can get something done!!

Nate