Lee Valley parallel clamps

Jet's are made in China by Stekol. There can be variations from time to time in the parts made to assemble the clamps as Chinese companies generally source individual parts from third party suppliers.

Any Bessey clamps sold in Australia that are made in Germany are prominently marked as such. The K-body clamps sold here don't advise any country of origin. Funny thing that! Virtually all their packaged products sold in Australia are made in China and have that fact acknowledged on the packaging. It is possible to get the same model Bessey clamp here, one made in Germany and one made in China. The German made one is twice the price!

Germany doesn't have low labour costs like the US so perhaps it is correct that the K-bodys available in the US are made in Germany and assembled in the US.

I notice that the Ehoma clamps are available in the UK. They are sold by, and rebranded as Axminster.

I joined 2 -8 ft pipe clamps with couplings for some monster sized project once but it wanted to bow all over the place. Now I've got coupling kits for my Bessey K bodies. Assembled 8ft and 5ft clamps to put the 8/4 trim on a 12 ft conference table. They work well but are heavy as hell.