Making a Mallet

G S Haydon

Brendon, bear in mind I live in rural Devon, the noise you hear is a pony and trap speeded up lol!

Thanks Highlander :-)

Cheers shaneymack, the benefit of doing these vids is a selfish one in some respects. It allows me to make the best of workshop time and prevent me getting bogged down. I did a series on a boarded chest but deleted it as it was so long winded. I won't rule out making longer vids at any point but people do seem to enjoy a quick blitz of woodworking. The channel is here if you want to subscribe https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJoinersWorkbench

K, blink and you'll miss it! It was just a #4

hhh, there is always a market for watching the max power way (the wrong way but faster).

Pants, underpants? Speedos bro!

images-2.jpeg

T cancelleri, my tip. Film it, edit every screw up out, hit 4x FFWD and sit back and revel in your mastery :-)

Cheers Terry!

Brendon, bear in mind I live in rural Devon, the noise you hear is a pony and trap speeded up lol!

Thanks Highlander :-)

Cheers shaneymack, the benefit of doing these vids is a selfish one in some respects. It allows me to make the best of workshop time and prevent me getting bogged down. I did a series on a boarded chest but deleted it as it was so long winded. I won't rule out making longer vids at any point but people do seem to enjoy a quick blitz of woodworking. The channel is here if you want to subscribe https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJoinersWorkbench

Subscribed.