Popular Contributors

sjeff70

After selecting any topic to view there's a section on the right-hand side called 'Popular Contributors'.  It's a tally of the top 5 contributors for MONTH, YEAR, and ALL-TIME.  This is an interesting feature and kind of humorous as well.   I've never seen this on a forum before. 

TIODS is the current leader this MONTH and his avatar is there so you can see what he looks like.  :)

Eric is always the bridesmaid, never the bride!  Just a solid number 2 in popularity. 

Not too sure you could call him a "bridesmaid" if you look at his all time numbers ;)  If you look at Steve and Trip H behind me, I'd consider both of those guys to be 10 times the woodworker that I am so, I wouldn't take too much stock in those numbers.

Not too sure you could call him a "bridesmaid" if you look at his all time numbers ;)  If you look at Steve and Trip H behind me, I'd consider both of those guys to be 10 times the woodworker that I am so, I wouldn't take too much stock in those numbers.

Kev. I guess my joke about him trailing you at the moment wasn't really that funny.  Oh well.  

Yeah, don't put too much stock in the "likes" count.  I think I've contributed somewhere between zero and three helpful comments here in the years I've been posting...the rest of it is just smartass remarks that people find amusing.  Like this one. :P

I'm planning on being Eric when I grow old...

i always thought that was the pity count.. Like.. Aww, look at that idiot. That's the only contest I could win.

Edited by Brendon_t