Sweet Aisan Woman

Coop

Usually the pic on the upper right has ads about , compressors or other woodworking stuff. Now mine shows a lovely lady with the caption of "Sweet Aisian lady you were meant to be with" Not saying that it offends me, just wondering how in the heck that got in there? First a cat lady, dressed in skimpy black, now this!

Moved to forum support.  Not necessarily related to something he clicked on, it could just mean that the advertising algorithm thinks he's male, middle aged, single, and an engineer.

Or an old pervert from Texas who collects old condoms, woodworks barefoot, raises baby turtles...and loves Asian chicks.

• Like 1

My wife is of Korean descent so I can say with all honesty this is false advertising.  They are sweet until you feed them wedding cake.... then they are like all other wives.

Hope everyone brought their umbrellas 'cause it's raining cold hard facts up in here.

Yeah the ads are pretty weird sometimes. If anything crosses the line, please let me know. Of course, we all have different "lines" but if something bugs you, let me know about it and I'll see what I can do to put a restriction in place. I'll need details about the ad so that I can block the specific advertiser.

Yeah the ads are pretty weird sometimes. If anything crosses the line, please let me know. Of course, we all have different "lines" but if something bugs you, let me know about it and I'll see what I can do to put a restriction in place. I'll need details about the ad so that I can block the specific advertiser.

I'm certainly "bugged" because I haven't seen the ad!