Coffee Bar

..Kev

You can get good protection with ARS and enough coats.  I won't go so far as to say the WB gives more/better protection but, I can apply it much quicker and efficiently than the ARS.  The WB is really good at being very clear without adding color.  That said, I still like the look of the ARS on darker woods!

Yes, it can be brushed on and many have had success doing it.  I have the sprayer so, choose that method.  As for clean up, it's WB so, clean up doesn't get much easier!

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:28 PM, ..Kev said:

Yes, it can be brushed on and many have had success doing it.  I have the sprayer so, choose that method.  As for clean up, it's WB so, clean up doesn't get much easier!

Right now my  sprayer is set up for shellac/lacquer would I need to change the sprayer jet size for WB?

5 minutes ago, Just Bob said:

Right now my  sprayer is set up for shellac/lacquer would I need to change the sprayer jet size for WB?

Would depend on the size tip you have in your gun.  Changing the tips is pretty cheap and easy tho.  That said, I shoot WB with the tip that came in my sprayer so, chances are, you already have the tip you need.

• Like 1