Hello from St. Pete

Peepaw

I grew up in the south and am familiar with the term " MeMaw " . Never realized there was the Grandad version. Of course I am from the suburban south, not the Deep South ( which is more of a state of mind than location )

Welcome to the Forum !  I learned a lot about woodworking from my Dad and my Grandad. Always glad to share knowledge, especially if I can prevent someone from learning it the hard way like I often did.

8 hours ago, RichardA said:

Good grief, a Peepaw, and from Florida no less.  Welcome young'un.  Good folks here.  Only one rule that I know of here and  it's If there are no pics, it didn't happen.

Nah, politics and religion don’t cut it either. I have ruler marks on the top of my hands to prove it.

welcome to the forum. 

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.  I feel like I'm talking to celebrities!  Going on a cruize in the morning.  Just missed the hurricane.  Praying for the people that took the brunt.

When we get back I want to post pics of my first real project.  Plant stands that turned into shaker end tables.