Richard A

Coop

Wow Rick that’s quite a ride you’re on there, and not a fun one for sure. I’m glad you are on the mend so to speak and glad to hear from you personally. Visit when you can we love to hear from you, do what the Dr. says, he’s a woodworker after all so pay attention to him. Thoughts and prayers for your quick recovery 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Chestnut said:

I'm happy to hear your able to start getting around again. I can't Imigine how difficult being cooped up that has been.

Jail...  That's what it's like, jail. and the worst television I've ever been forced to watch.  And I hate television. And since I haven't been able to work at the cookstove, I've been eating jail grub... And it's Grubby!

• Sad 3

35 minutes ago, RichardA said:

Jail...  That's what it's like, jail. and the worst television I've ever been forced to watch.  And I hate television. 

Thats a good description.  The six weeks I was stuck sitting with ankle up was something I don't want to repeat.  My plus was that I was pretty pain free so I can't imagine what you have gone through.  I think the TV thing gets worse by the fact that you are a captive audience and you can get away.

I am glad to here that you are progressing in a positive direction.  Just stay with the P.T. and doing what they tell you.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wtnhighlander said:

Glad to hear you up and grumbling, Rick. Sure sign of recovery.

When you get around to making some of that good N'awlins food, pics or it didn't happen!

8 hours ago, K Cooper said:

He does make a mean brown beans. I’ve experienced that. All his other brag is just hearsay :D

You bums are hard on an old man in pain.  It'll be awhile though, standing at the stove still hurts a lot.

• Sad 1