Outdoor Table

lewisc

8 hours ago, RichardA said:

Ya done good Lewis.  When are you coming stateside again?

Thanks Rick. It’s funny you should mention that, we were just talking about it.I’d like to come back next year. So much too see over there. One of our ideas is to visit a few BBQ restaurants in Texas and do a bit more road tripping around. 

@treeslayer Not that I know of. I’m pretty sure it’s called a black house spider. Not really dangerous but still makes the hairs stand on the back of my neck. 

Thanks for your comments. The one thing I’m really pleased with is the sizing. The bench seats are a perfect height for the table top. 

4 hours ago, lewisc said:

Thanks Rick. It’s funny you should mention that, we were just talking about it.I’d like to come back next year. So much too see over there. One of our ideas is to visit a few BBQ restaurants in Texas and do a bit more road tripping around. 

You know that you're more than welcome to drop in at any time here.  You might want to see Yosemite if you come during late Spring and Summer here.  Winter there is deadly cold.

13 hours ago, Mark J said:

OR you could just come to Chicago where all forms of BBQ from Memphis to Mongolian are represented.  :)

I remember driving to Chicago from Berrien Springs in January and it being the scariest driving experience I've been in. It wasn;t the smartest idea driving at night and it felt like a blizzard outside. We just sat behind a bunch of trucks and hoped for the best. Walking around Chicago was the coldest I've ever felt. Beaniue, gloves, thermals, merino wool jumper, down vest, down jacket and a wool overcoat and I still felt cold. Maybe Spring would be a good option.

@RichardA Will do. We didn't get enough time out your way last time. 

@K Cooper Sounds like a plan.  The pads were cut from a tile of 8mm thick rubber with the square pattern you see on the leg. I can't find the exact product online but this was similar https://www.bunnings.com.au/moroday-400-x-500-x-6mm-adhesive-rubber-mat_p4000015. The one I bought was quite firm but still cut easily with scissors to the size I needed.  Bunnings is our version of Home Depot. 

• Like 1