Me and Joe Biden ordered a tool

curlyoak

1 hour ago, curlyoak said:

I reread your review. thanks for the info. I believe my capabilities will be more than they are now. Will a 5 hp shop vac be enough power? Thanks

1 hour ago, pkinneb said:

I would think so I use my CT with no issues.

That's exactly what I use. Auto on and off when you're using the router. I strongly suggest getting an auxiliary switch like this. It makes it much more convenient.

https://www.rockler.com/safety-power-tool-switch

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Joe never sent me any money for a tool

It might be better not to get the 1400 if the reason is you have high income. I would rather not qualify for that reason and buy the tool anyway. Look around your shop and see if there is a tool you do not use anymore. Sell it and add a PantoRouter. Otherwise you will need to add a wing to your shop. 

5 hours ago, curlyoak said:

It might be better not to get the 1400 if the reason is you have high income. I would rather not qualify for that reason and buy the tool anyway. 

As a CFP intellectually I know this is sound but I'd be lying if I said it didn't grate me just a little bit LOL.  I do however thank you becuase this is exactly what we need folks to do with it rather then sock it away...I can't believe I just typed that out loud but it is true non the less :D

Ultimately its a great tool that I think you will really enjoy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1