Too many adds

BillyJack

I was on Sawmillcreek a month after it started. It was fine till it stopped allowing you to see uploaded pictures unless you are a payed member. I moved on…

I left Patriot  Woodworker awhile back because they simply don’t recognize professionals. 

The Router Forums was a nice forum but has mainly gone CNC.. Portable routing seems to be gone..

Lumberjocks seems to house all the woodworking criminals. It’s cleaning up though..

Woodworkingtalk I complained this weekend because it’s becoming too YouTube. Less and less woodworking and more jus5 watch the YouTube videos…

in my opinion woodworking forums are changing so much, you have to work or pay to be a member..

I want to do woodwork, but have too much other stuff that is higher on the priority list.  I like watching skilled woodworkers building things on forum threads, but don't watch youtube videos of them working.  They're all too much talk for me.  I don't want to spend time watching and listening to someone talk.

I don't mind paying a few bucks to support what forums I participate on.  I certainly don't expect the ones operating the ones I participate on to do it for nothing.  The price has always seems unexplainably cheap to me.

Also, I'm with the ones that know of no young ones these days.

• Like 2