Wanna help someone with the build? Reply here

PaulMarcel

A member posted that he's having difficulty getting over some hurdles with this build. Likely there are others.

As many are already well advanced on their project, they could likely help someone stuck a little ways back. I'm guessing most of the needed help is in the form of jointing/planing stock be it by electricity, ATP, or frenzied beavers.

So, if you want to put yourself out there to possibly help out, reply to this thread. Someone stuck can find someone in this thread and PM them to see if they can help out with whatever hurdle is in the way. To the requestors, be sure to put some detail in any query. And also: it is to get over a hurdle, not get side-by-side mentoring for the rest of the build :blink:

I'm not doing the build, but if someone needs some help with something, I'm in Chandler, AZ.

Hey Paul-Marcel,

I may take you up on that offer. I've got the tools, but will likely need a hand manhandling the large pieces into the jointer, planer, etc. And I can't imagine that there won't be a few other spots along the way where I'll be doing something I've never done before where I'll need a hand.

Jay

Yes, I will help too. I'm on Long Island. Anyone need a hand with a stage of their Bench here, just let me know.

Thanks, Paul-Marcel for encouraging us all to help.

Hey if you need a hand with anything, or just want to put 2 heads together on this let me know. I am located in huntington. Dave 631.481.6749